Loaded up: Wild Peach Palette in Large
If you ask me, I would rather just blog all day. I have so many exciting new finds as well as some random musings to share, but today is tight! I need to direct the shoot for a new batch of drinks for Dakasi (one of my clients) today. You must try the drinks soon, they are delicious, promise!
Anyways I don't have much time so I thought I'd do a show and tell for today. Recently, I managed to fill up my large Wild Peach Cosmetics Customizable Palette. I put in all the nice blushes and random eyeshadows I could bear to depot. It was difficult because many of these come in pretty packaging - however, if I don't put them in one place I'd forget I have them! It's such a waste otherwise.
Have a look! I have also linked the reviews I've done on these, in case you're interested. ;)
- Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Beauty's Touch. This is such a lovely pinky illuminating powder. Great to wear as a finishing layer.
- Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek in Apricot Macaron (OR302)
- Tony Moly Partylover Shine Blusher in 03. Cute orange-y pink blush with a bit of shimmer.
- Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek in Peach Macaron (PK301)
- L'Oreal True Match Blush (forgot the shade)
- Benefit Cabana Glama Makeup Kit eyeshadows in Peach Fizz, Bronze Buzz, and Cocoa Pizzazz. Love these colors but I use them rarely because they come in a bulky box.
- Benefit She's So Jet Set box eyeshadows in Champagne Please, Gold Card, Pretty In Mink, Elegant Espresso. Classy!
- Avon Ideal Luminous Blush in Peach. Another pretty illuminating blush. I love peaches, obiously. It's so flattering on medium Asian skin!
- Revlon Matte Powder Blush in Perfectly Peach and
- #10 is Blushing Berry.
- Shu Uemura Glow On Blush in P Amber 83. I've had this for three years. I think it's still okay though, as I sanitize regularly. In any case I like to keep it just because.
- Benefit Hoola powder. Great for contouring!
- Youngblood Artiste eyeshadows.
Sooo there you go. If you have your own customized palette, would love to know what you put in it.
Have an amazing weekend, girls! ^_^