Almost empty: Products I loved to death
It's a pain in the wallet whenever we run out of our Holy Grail beauty products all at the same time, no? Some things are just to good to switch from even if there are countless options out there. I get new products almost every day, but still, nothing could beat a few of my favorites. Here are the ones I never fail to pick up, and why I love them so much!
1. Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Spot-Control Foundation (P1998 for the refill). This is my favorite powder foundation. It offers the perfect amount of coverage for me - not too heavy as to look mask-like, but not too light to bare my blemishes for all the world to see. It has SPF25 as well! This is THE grab-n-go base for me and comes in handy when I'm in a hurry. I believe that this is already my third pan of the stuff. Super worth the price.
2. Happy Skin Don't Get Mad, Get Even Powder Foundation (P1,399). Before I know it, I've finished this! It has a nice demi-matte finish and is surprisingly light in texture. The shade Deep Beige is a tad dark on me but I've got a darker neck so it works out anyway. This is also my default powder foundie for setting a light liquid foundation. Love the staying power of this one! It's also great with controlling shine.
3. Clinique Even Better Brightening Moisture Cream Plus (~P2,500). This is the best brightening moisturizer I've tried. It hydrates without being sticky and heavy, and makes my skin glow from within. Will repurchase!
4. Estee Lauder Clear Difference Blemish Serum (~P5,000). I'll never get tired of raving about this! This serum dries my pimples and lightens my blemishes the fastest. A pump of two of this stuff every night can help me achieve skin clarity in two weeks. This is one of my best finds last year!
5. MAC Studio Finish Concealer (P1,000). This is my favorite concealer, still, after so many years. I've tried so many but I always keep coming back to this because of its excellent coverage, shade match, and staying power.
6. The Face Shop Color My Eye Brow in 02 Light Brown (P395). This has a red tint and a light enough color for taking down overly dark eyebrows. I usually have my hair dyed red(dish) so it's important for me to have something to help my brows match with my hair. This browcara has lovely applicator and staying power!
7.NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base (P1,450). Don't even bother exploring other eye primers at this point. This is the best, IMHO. It really makes my eyeshadows last all day!
8. Eye of Horus Brow Define in Husk (P950). The color! The formula! The brush! These are the three things that make Brow Define amazing. It sucks that there's so little product in the tube, but still - it was a great ride. This creates the most effortless-looking brows literally and figuratively!
9. Burt's Bees Citrus and Ginger Body Wash (P650). I love the energizing smell of this body wash. It so happens that citrus and ginger are two of my fave notes.
And that is that. ^_^ Hope you enjoyed checking out my almost empties! Which ones are yours?