Happy Skin Feeling Sculptacular Face Contour Kit
I've tried quite a few products to get the best contour, but the best, and I mean THE BEST contouring product for me so far is the Happy Skin Feeling Sculptacular Face Contour Kit (P1,199). Why? Let me put it this way. I used to only contour my face when there's a special occasion as the process used to be time-consuming (it involved a lot of blending). With the Happy Skin kit though, contouring has become a breeze! The results look totes natural in only a few minutes.
Here's a quick rundown on what makes this product special!
What I LOVE about the product
- The warm brown contour shade is perfect for my skintone! It's neutral, not too tan or too muddy.
- Pigmentation is ideal for contouring. It's lightly pigmented, but not so light that you have to do a lot of layers to make it show up. Two is enough for day-to-day. It looks super natural and diffuse when you're done!
- Staying power is pretty good at 5-6 hours. It fades, but I don't feel the need to retouch even after 8 hours.
- Powder is well milled and pressed, not chalky or powdery at all. It barely has any fall out.
- Love the lightweight and slim cardboard packaging. I especially appreciate that there's a guide printed right in the compact to show how to contour properly - useful for newbies.
- Price is just right since you're getting two products in one, the contour and highlight shade.
Swatch of the contour and highlight shade. The highlighter has a matte white base with a bit of fine shimmer. It's difficult to look like a shimmer bomb with this one, but it highlights nicely.
Contoured nose, cheeks, jawline, and temples here. Added highlight on my cheekbones, brow bones, and nose bridge! Don't you just love how natural it all looks?
What I don't like about the product
- Can't think of anything, honestly.
- ...But I can think of something I'm lukewarm about. The highlight shade is nice enough, but I don't love it because I personally prefer golden beige or champagne highlighters. They look more skin-like when blended.
If you're looking for an amazing sculpting product, I highly recommend the Happy Skin Feeling Sculptacular Face Contour Kit. It's easy to use; it requires only minimal blending and thus time to perfect. It's totally natural on my skin tone!
This is great for those who are new to face contouring as there's a "cheat sheet" and the product itself is idiot-proof. ^_^ Intermediate makeup mavens and pros I'm sure would still enjoy using this because the quality itself is great. Try it soon.
Love it! I always, always use this. It's just too convenient not to pick up and invest a couple of minutes in. And hey, you can't argue with the finished look! ;)
Have you gotten into contouring yet? Why or why not?