I have a LOT of lip products lined up for review so I'm trying to schedule them apart. Still, expect to see a parade of posts from balms to lipsticks in the next couple of weeks! So! Today I'll talk about a nice everyday lip and cheek tint: the Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint in Peach (P328).
The color in the bottle reminds me so much of the Benefit Cha Cha Tint but don't be fooled - they're two completely different colors. Cherry Peach is a milky peach shade that's flattering on fair to medium tones. It gives just the right touch of color, while keeping lips moisturized and shiny.
What I love about the product
- It doesn't streak. You get ample time to blend it because the color doesn't sink in immediately, unlike other stains where you only have a few seconds to work the product onto your skin.
- The color is a nice creamy peach - not overly pigmented but not faint either. You might want to apply a thick layer on your lips to really get the color going. As for cheeks, two thin layers would be the standard.
- Color is buildable so if you want more intense color, just add layers!
- It's non-drying. After the color sinks in, you'll notice a sort of balm-like film on your lips to seal the moisture in.
- Smells like ice candy and isn't bitter.
- Compact and convenient to carry around for touch ups.
- Affordable at P328.
What I don't like about the product
- Staying power is so-so. Two-three hours and it would have faded on oily skin.
How many milky tint products have you heard of? This is a first for me. Usually tints are in red, orange, or pink. The Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint in Peach is a lovely change, just perfect if you love natural-looking but not invisible color on your cheeks and lips!
Love it. It's so wearable and convenient to use - dot, blend, and go! Really useful for girls who are always rushing about. ;)
Tried this yet? How did it work for you?