Mary Kay Bella Belara EDP review (get a chance to win it, too!)
These days, I never leave the house without wearing perfume. It's the final finishing touch to my look, that factor that holds the whole thing together and establishes the mood I want to hold for the day. Yes, a scent is that important!
One perfume I recently got the chance to try is the Mary Kay Bella Belara (P2,300) EDP. It's a sweet floral scent that's not too young or cloying, if you get my drift. The top notes have fruity elements like nectarine and apricot, while the mid-notes sing of rose and jasmine. The dry-down is a subtle wood and moss combo, the perfect finish that sets everything to ground.
My verdict? It's nice! The Mary Kay Bella Belara is something I'd wear with floral-printed dresses and lacy tops since its subtle sweetness complements that particular look. I recommend this happy scent to women who are quiet, elegant, and always smiling.
And now, for the contest! If you want to get your own bottle of Bella Belara, simply accomplish the steps below to join the raffle. It's super easy to join! :D
- LIKE the Mary Kay Philippines Fan Page on Facebook.
- LIKE Project Vanity on Facebook.
- Answer the question on the poster (Which do you prefer: Perfume, Cologne or Body Spray?) by commenting on this blog entry.
- POST a comment below stating your name (first name will do) and birth year on your comment. Please include a link to your Facebook so we can verify that you complied with step 1 and 2.
- The winners will be chosen randomly.
- Contest runs from August 13-27, 2011. The entries will be verified from August 27-30. The winner will be announced on AUGUST 31 on this blog as well as on Mary Kay Philippines’ AUGUST IN BLOOM tab on Facebook. :)
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old to qualify.
- Contest is for Philippine based fans only.
- For entries to qualify, they must follow all the mechanics stated above. Any entrant who skipped a step will be disqualified during the judging period.
*Anybody can submit an entry in all three blogs. However, s/he can only win once. That is if s/he is picked as a winner randomly for Blog 1 and Blog 2, s/he can only avail of one prize to give someone else a chance to win. Practice the go-give spirit!
I love using body spray!
Angel, February 1986
Good luck, everyone! :)