Majolica Majorca Rouge Majex Lip Gloss
Yes, yes, I know, Majolica Majorca again! Can't help it! I have a bunch of Majo stuff I still need to review. I like the products from the brand so I end up talking about them anyway.
This time, I'll be reviewing the Majolica Majorca Rouge Majex lip gloss (P495).
What I love about the product
- Non-sticky. Doesn't feel tacky on the lips.
- Moisturizing. I don't even have to use lip balm underneath!
- Great lasting power for a lip gloss. Eating doesn't take it off, a feat not many lipglosses can achieve.
- Has a lovely, subtle candy smell. It fades away quickly though, sadly.
- Cute packaging!
- Affordable at only P495.
OR317 (shimmery orangish color), PK102 (sheer baby pink)
PK102 is practically clear, while OR317 has better color payoff
Wearing only OR317 here
What I don't like about the product
- Don't expect a lot of color from these babies. They're quite sheer, so they have an MLBB effect. They actually work best layered on top of a lipstick, since it helps preserve the color, serving as a barrier to food and drink.
- The slanted doe foot applicator makes the gloss easy to apply, but it has a tendency to pick up too much product. Just remember to wipe the gloss off the rim to keep from applying too much.
If you hate plastick-y lipglosses, you'll love the Majolica Majorca Rouge Majex. It feels cushy and comfy on the lips! It's a great companion for your lipsticks since it adds a healthy shine on the lips without the thickness of the average gloss.
If you're a fan of intense lip colors and you're looking for something you can use alone, then this is not for you.
I love it. It feels like a high-end lip gloss for a drugstore price, so I can't really complain. I do hope they have more pigmented versions though since I'm tamad to layer lip products. In any case, I like using the orangish Rouge Majex alone since it gives me nice MLBB lips instantly.