I planned to talk about the Dear Me BB Cream and the powder Pact in one post, but it's too long and I have too many pictures. So I decided to do it in two parts! This time, I'll be reviewing the Tony Moly Dear Me Petit Cotton Pact (P348).
This powder compact is pretty nice since it blots oil without giving any coverage. If you love the Majolica Majorca Pressed Pore Cover but found it too expensive or too matte, this compact by Tony Moly is a great substitute.
What I like about the product
- Very soft, satiny texture. The powder is well-milled and not chalky at all! The texture sort of reminds me of the waaay expensive Guerlain Meteorites.
- This translucent powder has no coverage, which makes it perfect for retouching. It can work with any skintone.
- Has a subtle glow to it. There are no glitters or shimmer. It's hard to describe and photograph so you have to see for yourself. Basta it's not matte!
- Affordable at P348, although I'd say this only has maybe 5 grams of product? I don't know because it's not stated in the back.
- I really like the compact! It's light, has a mirror, and has two separate decks for your powder and puff. It's small enough to fit in any bag.
What I don't like
- Don't expect oily control when using it. It will blot, but it won't prevent future oiliness.
The Tony Moly Dear Me Petit Cotton Pact is a nice blotting or finishing powder. I like that it has the tiniest suggestion of a glow, because it makes the makeup underneath look more natural. I'd recommend it to anyone who's looking for a new compact powder!
It goes SUPER well with the Tony Moly Dear Me Petite Cotton BB Cream, so I'm sure you'll love them together.
Will this replace my Majolica Majorca Pressed Pore Cover? Well...the Majo comes in a really cute compact. :P Hard to decide. Haha! I'll definitely be using this though.