THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED. THE WINNERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ANNOUNCED.
I've written before that Indonesian lulur was originally invented for brides who need to look beautiful on their special day. It helps slough off dead skin cells without removing moisture and, if used regularly, should even out and lighten your skin! But of course, great skin, while an absolute must-have, isn't the only thing you need to have on your wedding day. There are other details you need to take care of to get that makeover before the big day!
Asian Secrets wants to congratulate all brides-to-be* out there by giving them a chance to win a full body makeover package worth P15,000. It will include a relaxing spa day, waxing, hair cut, color, facial, nails, makeup lessons, and other similar treatments in the best salons all over the metro. Aside from that, we will also be giving the lucky bride a beauty loot worth P5,000 which she can use on her wedding day. I will be personally handpicking what goes in there (definitely NARS, MAC, and other favorites!). She will also win a supply of Asian Secrets.
Not a bride-to-be? Don't worry! There will be a second winner. The winner will get a 32 gig iPod Touch to help with her daily productivity and lifestyle. She will also get a beauty loot worth P6,000 full of goodies to be handpicked by me. She will also win a supply of Asian Secrets.
My gosh, I already envy the winners. Here's how to join!
1. Simply write an answer to this question!
For the brides: The big day draws near and you have to look perfect. How do you plan to look your best? Youʼre encouraged to talk about your gown, makeup artist, desired look, motif, beauty rituals, and how Asian Secrets can help you on your big day.
For the general readers: What are your beauty secrets? Youʼre encouraged to talk about the beauty products, tips, tricks that you swear by, plus how Asian Secrets can be incorporated in your routine.
2. Once you have it, blog your answer (+1 entry) and/or post it as a note on Facebook (+1 entry). Donʼt forget to include four things: your answer to the question, the contest poster, mechanics, and link to the contest page. You can also promote this contest on Twitter (+1 entry), and Plurk (+1 entry) for more chances of winning. For Twitter and Plurk entries, include the hashtag #asiansecrets.
3. Post all the direct links of your entries in the comments page (below). Donʼt forget this step, because without it, we wonʼt know you joined! Also include a valid email address.
Weʼll be picking the grand winners based on the quality of your answer and how well you promote your entry online. The contest will run from September 8 to October 1, 12 noon. We will be announcing the winner on 6pm. Good luck!
PS - To make things fun, I will be randomly picking two commenters in this post to win two jars of Asian Secrets. I will announce the winners here by September 18. They can pick up the lulur in the Makati office. Details to be emailed to winners.
*Brides-to-be meaning your wedding will happen after the conclusion of the contest, which is October 1.
- This contest is open only to those who live or can travel to Metro Manila. Transportation will not be reimbursed.
- The winner who wins the bridal package should be personally available on the whole day of October 2, Saturday, for the makeover and turnover of products, which I will cover for my blog. Date is tentative and may be moved.
- The winner of the iPod + makeup should be available on October 2 to personally claim the products from me. No shipping. Date is tentative and may be moved.
Thanks for all the entries so far! However some of them are invalid. Let's go through what you need to do again:
1. Write an answer to the question. For brides: How do you plan to look your best on your wedding day? For general readers: What are your beauty secrets?
2. Post your answer on your blog, as a Facebook note, Twitter, or Plurk it.
3. Post all the direct links to your entries in a comment in this post. This is your official entry.
Those who don't comply with the mechanics are disqualified. :)