I won't mince words with you: the Revlon Beyond Naturals Blush & Bronzer isn't a stellar product. I'd say it's so-so. Its only wow factor is how beautiful this blush looks on me! Unfortunately I don't have a picture to prove it so you'd have to go on my word, haha.
What I love about this product
- Looks natural on my face. The plum blush looks like my actual flush while the bronzer is a subtle shade close to my skin that makes it perfect for contouring.
- I get that "glowing-from-within" cheeks.
- Covenient. It saves me time blending and picking up two different products for contouring/blushing.
- Generous amount of product in the big compact.
What I don't like about the product
- The powder is hard, so you may have to scrape with your brush.
- Texture is a bit coarse.
- Not pigmented. I need to layer 2-4 times to get it to show up on my cheeks.
- Lasting power is so-so. Three, four hours and it's gone from my combination skin, while fading all the way.
If you're looking for a natural, pretty blush then this one is for you! You won't have trouble getting it to look good since it melts on the skin easily (after much layering though). It will suit yellow-toned, light-medium skintones.
I use this product a lot lately. It's perfect for a quick blush/contouring routine when I just need to step out for a few hours. However I wouldn't rely on this for a full-day affair or important events and meetings, since I don't like retouching.
What do you think? I unfortunately don't have pricing info since I just received this product for review, but if you know how much it is please do let me know!