I've been an Apple user since 2007. At first I was hesitant to make the switch, but since then I have never in my darkest hour even thought of switching back. There's just something so sexy about Apple products - the sleek design, the simplified interface - that makes them such a joy to use. I've had a Macbook, a Macbook Air (what I'm currently using), an iPod Nano, iPod Touch, iPad, iPad Mini, and the previews two iPhones and the experience of using Apple has always been amazing.
Call me an Apple fanboi if you want, I just love beautiful things!
Recently, Smart generously gave me an iPhone 6 to test and review. If you're interested, the country's most reliable telco offers accessible plans for both the 6 and the 6 Plus. For example, with just a P2,499 data plan a month, the iPhone 6 is free. At a P2,499 data plan, the iPhone 6 Plus is just at a P4,800 cash out. That's not too bad! My monthly phone bill is actually P2,000-2,500 a month so I could've gotten any of the phones at a fairly low cost.
I've been using the new iPhone for over a month and I've been loving it! Here's why:
- The battery life is a lot better compared to the iPhone 5s which is good for five hours on a normal day. The 6, on a full charge, could last me for up to 10-12 hours depending on my usage. It charges a lot faster too. I can get a full charge in under 45 minutes.
- The 6 takes amazing photos and videos. Every image is sharp and rich in color.
- I'm enjoying the bigger screen! At first I was worried that the larger size won't fit comfortably in my tiny hand, but it does. Watching videos, reading books, and playing games is so much more fun with a bigger (but not too big) screen.
- Call quality is considerably better. The audio is crisp and clear with the Smart network.
- The matte gold color is so stylish! I treat my phone as an accessory too, since I whip it out so often. It's part of my personal style statement.
I got a slim gold case from iStudio to match the gold of the iPhone 6. It's almost the same color, just slightly darker in tone. The brand is Elago and it cost P1,100 if I remember correctly. I do want to check out Incase next time though as I love their classy designs.
So there you have it! ^_^ Hope you enjoyed my little gadget review. Do visit the Smart website for more information on Apple plans and pricing!
This post is brought to you by Smart.