Snoe Oil For All Argan Oil
Argan oil has been the darling of the beauty industry for over a year now. I'm sure you've seen all these products boasting of having argan oil as their star ingredient, and I'm sure you've also wondered why! Here's the deal: this oil, which so far can only be extracted by hand from a tree that grows in Morocco, is nutrient-rich and has anti-inflammatory properties. You can use it from head to toe, if you wish!
Most pure argan oil products in the Philippines can cost around P1,500 upwards. Understandable considering it takes 45 minutes to crack enough nuts - by hand! - to make a four-ounce bottle of this stuff (or 118ml). But according to the owner of Snoe, Jen Gerodias-Diaz, argan oil doesn't actually have to cost this much. She imports the Snoe Oil For All Argan Oil straight from Morocco and sells it for roughly ~P800 a bottle.
Granted it's not a particularly big bottle, but I find that you only have to use a little to make it work. I gave my bottle to a friend because she mentioned that argan oil can help relieve skin asthma. True enough, it did help hers! She says it keeps the itchiness at bay.
For your reference, here are other uses of argan oil:
- Smooth it all over your hair to prevent frizz and to keep your mane moisturized.
- Massage it on scaly, wrinkly, or just over-dry hands and feet to bring them back to life.
- You can also use this on dry cuticles and nails. Very useful if you love wearing nail polish! This oil gives excellent TLC in between manicures.
- Helps with soothing acne, psoriasis, eczema, and wrinkles due to its high Vitamin E and essential fatty oils.
- If you want to feel like a modern Cleopatra (or she who bathes in milk) you can use this as a body moisturizer. Bongga ka 'teh!
Okay after writing this post I feel sorta bad that I gave my bottle away. -_- Anyway you should definitely try the oil from Snoe mainly because it's slightly more affordable than its competitors. I mean, 100% moroccan argan oil IS 100% moroccan argan oil. Doesn't really matter which brand.
So, what do you think of argan oil? What's your favorite way to use it?
PS Snoe is incidentally having a huge sale this August. Hopefully their argan oil goes on sale too!
Schedule of Sale:
Online & Shopinas-- Aug 1 -Aug 31
Festival Mall- Aug 10-17
SM Valenzuela- Aug 3- 5
Follow their Facebook page for updates on new sale schedules