Fair-skinned girls are lucky in the sense that they can pull off a wider range of colors. Anything from pastels to jewel tones look good on fair skin! But, the basics first! If you have fair skin, here are a few tips on how to enhance it with makeup.
1. Wear pink! Pink is a bright and cheery color that anyone can pull off. If you wear coordinating blush, lips, and nails, the pink will bring out your skin’s cooler (lighter) tones. If you have warm/yellow undertones, go for warm shades like hot pink and fuchsia. If you have cool undertones, go for blue-based and/or pastel pinks.
2. A champagne sheen is the way to go. Now that you know how to make pink work for you, you have to take it up a notch by creating radiant-from-within skin. Capture the light by using fine-textured highlighters that are practically invisible (not white, but champagne-colored); the more light you catch on your face, the brighter and fairer it looks.
How to highlight and bring light to your face
3. Don’t cover up your skin with a heavy blanket of foundation - use BB creams or tinted moisturizers to allow your fair skin to show through! BB creams and TMs are sheer so they won’t make your face look like a chalkboard, as long as you blend them in properly. They can instantly make your face and neck look fairer by blending with your natural color and creating a lighter one. Remember, blending is key!
So there! These tips are simple and hella effective. ;) You should definitely try them if you want to bring out your naturally fair skin. Of course, aside from makeup you should also pay attention to your overall skincare. Try Palmolive Naturals White & Moisture - it has natural ingredients of Papaya and Songyi Mushroom Extracts, and helps give whiter skin in one week*.
*Based on mexameter readings.
When you’re done beautifying your naturally fair skin, snap a photo and you just might win a P5,000 shopping spree with me! Believe me, you want to win this because I am awesome to shop with. Haha. Kidding aside, here’s how you can join.
- Like Palmolive Naturals on Facebook.
- Snap a picture of yourself following my beauty tips for more radiant skin.
- Send in your photo entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, age, home address, email address and contact numbers.
- The contest ends on July 1, 11:59 PM. Winners will be notified via registered mail and by email.
For more details, just hop on to the Palmolive Naturals Facebook Fanpage.
Do check out Palmolive's Facebook fan page to know more about their tips and win special prizes too!
I’m looking forward to seeing you entries! This shopping spree courtesy of Palmolive Naturals is gonna be fun, I promise.
***This post is brought to you by Palmolive Naturals***