Feeling Pretty at Project Vanity
Feeling pretty is not the be all and end all of life, I know. But doesn't it feel so damn good to know that you look great? When you feel good, then you're probably more productive and sociable. That's why everyone should put some effort into looking as pretty as they can!
Allow me to help by giving you the chance to win some pretty sweet (get it) items from some of our best local brands. Up for grabs are Anthology Piccadilly flats and a Charm Holiday Brush set. Whoever wins these is super lucky as I'm sure that the products will be a permanent part of your Can't Live Without list. :P
3. On the comments below, tell us what makes you feel pretty. It can be anything - from the perfect shade of lipstick, your hubby tucking your hair behind your ears (yihee), to a dainty dress that makes you look like a doll.
4. The contest will end on April 9. Karots (of Anthology) will pick the winner via random draw.
Optional Mechanics - this is so you get extra entries in the draw!
1. Tweet, "What makes you feel pretty? Answer & win Anthology flats and Charm brushes by joining Projectvanity.com's contest. bit.ly/GI1NxV @lizlan" +1 entry
2. On your Facebook Wall, post "What makes you feel pretty? Answer and win Anthology flats and Charm makeup brushes by joining Projectvanity.com's contest. Mechanics here: bit.ly/GI1NxV @ProjectVanity" Don't forget to tag properly so it will link to my page. +1 entry
3. For these entries to count, you MUST leave the permalink of your Facebook and/or Twitter posts along with your comment entry below. It's so we can track. :)
And that's it! Good luck guys!
Note: Some comments may not appear immediately. For some reason, my website filters certain comments and sends them to me for approval first. I approve all comments, it just takes a while. Sorry about that!