In a world full of lip balms that you can buy for close to nothing, it's quite a challenge to tell a product apart. Lip balms are made of practically the same ingredients to begin with. The EOS (Evolution of Smooth) Lip Balm, however, became popular not just because of its formula, but how it looks like.
What I love about the product
- It tastes sweet, with a hint of peach. I've tried quite a few lip balms but none has tasted this good! Even if I lick it a little the balm doesn't come off.
- Smells great, like a confection of fresh fruit - thus the name of this particular variant, Summer Fruit.
- Makes my lips feel cushy and soft after application.
- Unique packaging. The lip balm comes in a rubber-coated plastic sphere, so it feels futuristic and modern and all that. At first I thought the round lip balm would be difficult to apply, but I just purse my lips and apply the tip of the balm. When it becomes flat, I guess I'll just use my (clean) fingers.
- It is supposed to be 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petroleum free.
What I don't like about the product
- Doesn't last that long. Perhaps an hour, two hours before it dries, then it leaves a sort of waxy residue. You have to re-apply often.
- It's P250 at Digital Traincase. It's expensive for a lip balm, but there is that factor of novelty, plus you get 7 grams of product.
Love lip balms but wanna try something different? Then an EOS Lip Balm should do right by you. Its spherical shape is a conversation starter and it tastes sooo good. It doesn't moisturize as well and as long as I would like, but I guess that's the trade-off of it being made only of organic ingredients.
It's a nice lip balm. I've tried better and cheaper products - no ignoring that - but this EOS Balm has a few unique features that should be worth the spend.
Tried this? How did you find it?