The Majolica Majorca Aurora Tear Liner (P595) is the perfect accent for when you want to add a subtle oomph to your usual look. This eyeliner is not something that's immediately visible; the observer would have to take a closer look, but even then he or she will already have the impression that your eyes are rather sparkly - in a very pretty way, of course!
That said, this glitter liner from Majo is not a total must-have. Still, I think it's nice to have if you want something cute and sweet to spice up your usual makeup.
What I love about the product
- It looks great on top of your normal eyeliner, as well as on the tear ducts. It can also be used on the lashes (great for night makeup) or in the middle of the lips for that extra glitz at parties.
- Multi-colored glitters change color according to the light. Tres cute!
- Stays put once dry.
- One tiny tube will last a really, really long time.
Swatch doesn't look much on bare skin...
...but when worn, the Aurora Tear Liner adds dimension to the black eyelining, with the color of the glitters really popping out in contrast with the solid color.
What I don't like
- You'll need to layer since the density of the glitter isn't that remarkable.
- You need to wait for it to dry completely so the glitter won't migrate to other parts of your face.
Like I said above, the Majolica Majorca Aurora Tear Liner is not an absolute necessity in your kit. However, if you do makeup on others or if you're always going to special events and parties, this is definitely nice to have just to keep things exciting.
I know a lot of girls aren't into glitters, but this liner has a subtle effect that I don't find cheap or crass. Glitter, when used moderately, can prove to be a useful ally! In any case, the glitter of this eyeliner is only visible when hit by the light just so.
There's no product quite like it locally, which I think makes it a novelty item. Well, it is limited edition! I like using this mostly for evening events, just to bring extra light to my eyes.
The Aurora Tear Liner also comes in Blue, FYI. It's available in Majolica Majorca counters in SM malls.