My mom and I are lipstick buddies. When I was still in school, I would always borrow her lipsticks. But now that I have a collection of my own, she would always borrow mine! So when we had lunch the other weekend she complimented my loud pink lipstick - mind you, she's 51 - and asked if she can wear it too. Of course I said yes. We went around the mall, arm in arm, wearing the exact same shade. Ah, how beauty products make fond memories!
The Colour Collection Color Intense Lipstick (P350) is supposedly patterned after NYX's wildly successful Round Lipsticks, but I dare say that CC lipsticks are better than NYX ones. Why? Color Collection has the intense pigmentation and moisturizing properties of NYX lippies, but they last longer and smell better (NYX lippies smell and taste kind of soapy).
Let's go through the pros and cons!
What I love about the product
- Intensely pigmented. One swipe will deliver rich color on your lips.
- Creamy and moisturizing, although I would still suggest a light layer of lip balm
- Delivers a satin finish (my favorite kind).
- Great staying power. Drinking will not remove it. After eating, the lipstick would still leave an even stain.
- Smells like MAC lippies - it has a nice vanilla scent.
- Cheap at only P350 a tube.
True Red, Tea Rose, Angel Berry
What I don't like about the product
- Cheap-looking plastic packaging. It has no heft at all and the plastic looks thin.
- Can only be availed via Tupperware Brands direct sellers. Although if you don't know anyone near you, you can contact Tupperware and inquire here: (632) 867-2222.
Tea Rose looks similar to the famous MAC Pink Noveau. It's a bright pink with lilac, bluish undertones.
Angel Berry is a warm, loud pink color. This is a hot pink that morena skin will love!
True Red is a bright red that should match all skintones
- Slightly waxy. I seriously don't mind, but some girls might.
I highly recommend this lipstick to anyone. It has a great formula, but it feels like a high-end lipstick! Actually, now that I think about it, the texture and feel reminds me very much of MAC Amplified Creme lipsticks. CC lipsticks feel a bit thicker though.
If you are looking for an affordable lipstick that delivers color and staying power, you should definitely try the Color Collection Color Intense lipsticks. Try Tea Rose and Paradise Pink (a famous shade, it was worn by Bea Alonzo, Color Collection endorser, in Magkaribal) for trendy, summer-worthy lips.
I don't have Paradise Pink so I can't compare, but in this photo, Bea's lips looks like Tea Rose to me.
I love it. I wore Tea Rose for one week straight! Although it breaks my heart, I think I would have to give it to my mom because she really likes the color. I must be strong...
Tupperware Brands is the authorized distributor of some of the world's prestigious brands includingTupperware, Colour Collection, Iyana, VS. Versus, Nutrimetrics, Playtex, Hanes, and Zwitsal. For your questions and inquiries on how to be a dealer, call the hotline number (632) 867-2222.