L'Oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick in Rose Guava
One of the lipsticks I reach for a lot lately is the L'Oreal NutriShine lipstick in Rose Guava (P675). It's a great shade but what distinguishes it from the other brands I have is the super cute packaging! You see, most of my lipsticks are in black tubes. It's kind of a hassle sifting through a heap of them when I'm in a hurry so I just grab what looks interesting. This L'Oreal lipstick certainly fits the bill!
Rose Guava is a warm pink with blue undertones. At first I thought it wasn't a good match for my yellow-toned skin, but since this pink isn't too cool, it still manages to flatter my color. However, I think this would look gorgeous on those with beige undertones, better than on yellow skin.
What I love about the product
- Has a glossy, shiny finish that works well in brightening the face. Great color for the day.
- Glides on smoothly. Love the watery, non-waxy texture.
- Gorgeous packaging. It really stands out!
- Affordable at P675
What I don't like about the product
- Can be drying. It's best to apply lip balm underneath.
- Lasting power is okay. It will stay on while you drink, but eating will completely remove it. It won't fade if you just let it be though.
If you're the sort of gal who likes applying gloss after lipstick, then the L'Oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine is perfect for you. The glossy finish mimics the finish of real gloss but without the stickiness and the extra work.
I believe that there are eight shades under this line, so I encourage you to explore them and find the most flattering one for your skin! I read they have a wearable red, peach, and coral shades.
Love this lipstick. It's a "wash-and-wear" kind of lipstick, the sort that goes with a lot of looks and doesn't require a lot of effort to look good. I use it often enough, especially when I'm in a hurry!