I was so surprised when the super chic Sophie handed me this brush as I was about to leave Makati Shangri-La that night. It was very touching, to say the least. For years now, I've followed both her blog, Beautynomics, and her business, Beauty & Minerals. She's one of the bloggers and online entrepreneurs that I really admire!
Enough gushing. Now, meet the newest addition to the Charm Luxe Collection - the Flat Top Brush!
The first thing you'll notice about this brush is its softness. I've never touched a brush as soft, smooth, and dense as this one! I'll stake my name on that. The synthetic bristles are closely packed to ensure that your makeup is spread evenly, with a natural, non-cakey effect.
Why I love this
- Extremely soft. It feels like a dream on my face! The hair is silky and never scratchy.
- Dense. The closely-packed synthetic hairs pick up powder and liquid/cream makeup well and buffs them evenly. I don't get streaks or patchy application.
- No shedding when I washed it.
- Just the right size for my hand and face.
- Pink n' cute!
Check out how shiny and healthy-looking the synthetic hair is
What I don't like
- Honestly? Absolutely nothing! I think that the P600 price tag for a brush that you can use for both powder and wet makeup is quite affordable. You can also use this brush for bronzers or loose blushes.
I highly recommend this brush for those who need an all-around face applicator. You can't beat the feel and functionality of this brush - all for only P600. I love using this with a BB cream and loose powder for a natural daytime look.