I won't mince words with you: the Revlon Beyond Naturals Blush & Bronzer isn't a stellar product. I'd say it's so-so. Its only wow factor is how beautiful this blush looks on me! Unfortunately I don't have a picture to prove it so you'd have to go on my word, haha.
What I love about this product
- Looks natural on my face. The plum blush looks like my actual flush while the bronzer is a subtle shade close to my skin that makes it perfect for contouring.
- I get that "glowing-from-within" cheeks.
- Covenient. It saves me time blending and picking up two different products for contouring/blushing.
- Generous amount of product in the big compact.
What I don't like about the product
- The powder is hard, so you may have to scrape with your brush.
- Texture is a bit coarse.