Fab find: Avon Perfect Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
A lot of people have been asking me about my eyebrows lately - more than usual. Haha! To answer the questions, I've only been using two eyebrow products as of the moment: one from K-Palette and the other from Avon. Don't get me wrong though. Having perfect eyebrows isn't so much about what you use, but how well you groom them! So don't be lazy and pluck pluck pluck!
Okay, today I'm going to review the Avon Perfect Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown (P250). Long story short, it's a fantastic eyebrow pencil because it looks super natural without much work. Swear. Give it ten seconds and it already looks great!
What I love about the product
- The light, chestnut brown shade creates soft-looking eyebrows that look natural.
- A few strokes is all it takes to cover gaps and create a sharp arch. Even if you use a heavy hand, it's hard to over-apply.
- Quick and easy to use. Also convenient to bring in your bag for quick touch-ups.
- Affordable at only P250.
What I don't like about the product
- The spoolie/blending brush is quite scratchy, so be careful and brush lightly.
- It fades during the day. If you're out long, bring the pencil to retouch.
Lasting power aside, the Avon Perfect Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown is a fab find because it's so easy to use and looks very natural. Try it if you want slightly lighter brows! it also comes in Soft Black, so you can get that if you want a more defined look.
Love it. It's cheap and it works! I love using it when I want soft-looking, everyday brows with minimum fuss.