The Artdeco Camouflage Cream Concealer (P450 at Beauty Bar) is one of the first concealers I ever bought. I remember dithering about it because ~P400 was a lot of money for me, me being a student then. Thankfully I didn't waste my hard-earned savings! I ended up buying two more pans before Artdeco finally left the country.
As soon as the brand opened here again, I immediately bought another one of these. Here's why!
What I love about the product
- It's a heavy coverage, almost opaque concealer. It can cover pretty much anything.
- Impressive staying power. The hard texture makes it difficult to rub or wash off. It also doesn't melt or fade much during the day - perfect for oily-skinned/sweaty people!
- A little goes a very long way. The pan is tiny (about an inch and a half) but even with daily use it can last up to 4-6 months.
- No breakouts.
- Super affordable at only P450! It's the cheapest good concealer I know. :)
Using it here. Behold my blending skillz!
What I don't like about the product
- Limited and a little weird shade selection makes it difficult to find the perfect match. I'm currently using #8 but it is two shades lighter than my skin tone. The next shade is already too dark.
- It has a very hard texture - useful for opacity and staying power, but it's difficult to work with. You have to try to melt the concealer with the heat in your fingers to make it spreadable.
If you have small, very dark blemishes coupled with oily skin, the Artdeco Camouflage Cream Concealer can help cover them up without fading away during the day. It's a godsend, and so affordable too! It just takes a little work to master.
I like using my fingers to pat this on and blend it out, but a concealer or eyeliner brush can be useful if you want to target specific areas. Just make sure you blend the concealer seamlessly.
Btw, due to the compact texture of this product, I wouldn't recommend this for under eye circles. It's not exactly easy to blend around that area without pulling or tugging at delicate skin. If you must insist, mix the concealer with a bit of moisturizer/eye cream on the back of your hand first.
Love it. I just wish they have a better shade match for me, which is what's preventing me from using this daily. I probably need to buy a darker color so I can mix up a better match. Yes, I'm OC! I can vouch for the formula though - it's really good.
Tried this yet? What do you think?