Revlon CustomEyes Mascara
The truth is, mascaras mainly differ from each other through their wands. A winning formula plays a role but it's really the wand that seals the deal (in my experience anyway). So a mascara that has two wands is like buying, well, two mascaras!
The Revlon CustomEyes Mascara (P750) promises to deliver two lash looks: one that has length and definition, and another that has length and drama. It's possible via a wand that has swiveling bristles controlled by a twist mechanism built in the cap. So, is there a difference between two settings? There is.
Length and Definition delivers sharper lashes while Length and Drama volumizes. It's best to use them together!
Available in three shades: Blackest Black, Black and Blackened Brown
What I like about the product
- Washes off easily with room temp water, at least, the non-waterproof version. Saves me a lot of hassle whenever I take off my makeup.
- The CustomEyes mascara is all about options. You can pick from two settings, two fomulas (waterproof and non-waterproof) and three shades. It opens up a lot of possibilities for us makeup lovers.
- Doesn't flake.
- Doesn't feel drying on my lashes.
- Delivers thicker, longer lashes.
- Nicely packaged.
One layer: left is Length and Definition, right is Length and Drama. Difference doesn't show much in photos unfortunately.
Two layers of the combined settings can deliver intense, doll-like, falsie-effect lashes!
What I don't like about the product
- Takes a while to completely dry, as in it takes more than two minutes
- The thick, goopy formula makes it hard to avoid clumping. I advise you to work quickly and use as few strokes as you can manage.
The Revlon CustomEyes Mascara is probably the easiest mascara to remove out of all the ones I have right now. If you're the kind of gal who wants a high-impact mascara that can easily be washed off at the end of a long, exhausting day, then this mascara is for you. However, since it's washable, it does come with a couple of cons.
I love that it can be washed off with no fuss, but there are other more reliable mascaras at the same price point. I do like using this during errand or casual days though!