Current fave: Clean & Clear Deep Action Cleanser
Clean & Clear used to be my go-to skincare brand during my adolescent years, but I have long since outgrown their formula and have tried and loved other brands. That's why I wasn't expecting much from Clean & Clear's newest facial wash called the Deep Action Cleanser.
However, surprise surprise! It's pretty awesome. I've been using it fairly regularly this past month.
What I love about the product
- Amazing oil control. When I use this, my face holds up better under extreme heat and humidity. I still oil up of course, but let's say, only half as much as when I use other cleansers. I get and oil-free face for a good two to three hours with zero makeup; longer with makeup on, at four to six hours. That's nowhere near the promised 8 hours, but that's still quite an achievement! Please note though that I am not super oily. At best I only have combination-oily skin.
- Leaves my skin soft and glowy immediately after washing.
- Cleans makeup and dirt thoroughly. No product residue I can feel.
- Smells nice! I don't know how to describe it...I smell a hint of jasmine.
- I didn't break out.
- Super cheap! If I am not mistaken, a tube is only P120 from your nearest drugstore and supermarket.
Pasty consistency. Must be the rice extracts in it.
What I don't like about the product
- Nothing really. It's cheap and effective.
Like I said above, I don't have a bad case of oilies so I can't vouch for its effectivity when it comes to your particular oil problems. However, I will highly recommend this anyway. It wouldn't hurt to try, since it's only P120!
I love it. I've been using it together with my other favorite cleanser, the Pond's White Beauty with Activated Carbon. I just rotate my usage for no particular reason since I like them equally. I will probably buy the Deep Action Cleanser again when I run out, but I doubt it will be soon since a tube has a generous 100ml of product.