Unsung hero: Paul & Joe Eye Crayon
One product I've been using ever since I got it last September is the Paul & Joe Eye Crayon in 01. It's a shimmery beige pencil that, at first, I didn't know how to use. The point was too big to line the upper lids with any precision, and it was too shimmery and creamy to be a useful eyeshadow or eyeshadow base. So I decided to use it on my waterline and poof, problem solved!
It's the best thing I've come across to line the waterline. It provides that instant brightening effect (indispensable for puffy or tired eyes) when applied. I use it on the inner corners of my eyes as well as the inside of the lower lash line, or the so-called waterline.
What I love about the product
- Creamy, shows up nicely with just one swipe. This is an admirable feat when you're lining the wet waterline.
- Stays on all day! This is the best thing ever, since it sticks even after I wash the makeup off.
- The shimmery beige color looks very natural when applied; I don't want any of those white eyeliners that look weird on the waterline.
- Doesn't irritate my eyes.
- Beautifully designed and packaged, as all P&J products are.
What I don't like about the product
- Rather pricey at P1,100 (if I remember right) for a pencil. Although I bought this at 70% for around P300 so I really can't complain.
I suggest that you don't mind the price too much and just go for it. If you're one who tends to work hard and stay up late, thus resulting in bloodshot or droopy eyes, this is your best quick fix.
I love it! I will definitely buy it when I run out. Incidentally, Paul & Joe sells sharpeners for its pencils. I think it's around P250? In any case, I'm sure you can find a cheaper one in school supplies stores.