Unboxing: My latest Althea order + its 2nd Anniversary promos
I was one of Althea's beta users before it launched in the Philippines. I didn't think much of it at that time, but in the last two years, Althea has largely transformed how I perceive and use South Korean beauty products. My exposure to Althea allowed me to try many lesser-known, quirky K-Beauty brands and the latest developments in the beauty capital! There are other K-beauty stores that service the PH, yes, but few with as huge a selection and updated inventory as Althea.
It has become a habit for me to go there monthly to just check out what's new. ^_^ That's why I'm happy that Althea is celebrating their second anniversary! My birthday wish for them is to be bigger and better, to reach more Filipinas who want to jump deeper into the K-Beauty rabbit hole.
To mark this occasion, Althea has several activities and promos during the month of July:
- All orders will come in a Limited Edition Althea Birthday Box design that looks like a cake (like the one I have here)
- Lucky early bird shoppers will receive Birthday Kits and Birthday Sample Packs
- Althea Birthday Giveaway Festival for customers (they get free products every other day in July to add into cart)
- The Althea Beauty Box for July is all about Birthday Makeup
- Weekly Lucky Shoppers will win Althea credits
- They're running an Instagram #AltheaTurns2 Contest - snap & show your decorated birthday box to win amazing prizes from Althea!
- There's also 20days of Beauty Giveaway on @Altheakorea (Instagram)
Here's what I ordered recently from Althea. They provided some credits for this particular haul.
The box arrived with a super cute mini bunting kit, a 10% off coupon for my next purchase, and DIY birthday stickers. I also got a LOT of samples - see those sachets in the clear plastic? There must be about 15-20 of them inside! I also got some "extras" that I didn't order: the Pig Collagen Second Skin Mask, Neco Punch Point Pads (what are these???), and Half Moon Eyes (it looks like a mask pack). I usually get a couple of freebies whenever I purchase from Althea, but probably because it's birthday month, I got more than usual.
I re-ordered the Piolang Silk Mist hair spray because I LOVE THIS STUFF. I got one the other month and it does so much for my hair! I'll be reviewing this in full soon. I also picked up the W.Lab Sebum Out Finish Pact since I can always use more retouch powders. Finally - and this is what I'm most excited about - I got the Hera UV Mist Cushion! This is the new formulation of the super popular cushion, but most importantly, I got a shade (#25) that seems to match my skin tone.
So excited for my new goodies! If you're gonna shop at Althea, you better shop soon to catch the promos and freebies! Were you eyeing anything at the store recently?