Beauty savings tip: you don't have to spend more than P500 for a crazy good eyeliner. Sure there are exceptions to the rule (I love the Kanebo Kate Gel Eyeliner and Majolica Majorca Automatic Liner) but even then you don't have to go beyond P700, tops!
Why I love the product
- This eyeliner is extremely creamy and glides like butter on the lids. No tugging or pulling on the delicate skin around the eye area.
- Doesn't smudge or budge during the day. It's water and rub-resistant.
- Gorgeous shade. Purple is always flattering on yellow-olive tones! These pencils also come in other fantastic and on-trend colors.
- Doesn't look or feel cheap. I think this pencil is a higher-end version in the hierarchy of NYX eyeliners.
- Super affordable at only P360. You get high-end quality for a low-end price.
What I don't like about the product
- It's so creamy, it slightly melts when you leave it in hot spots of the house or god forbid, while you're commuting. Don't bring this around and put it in the fridge when it's not in use! Likewise, sharpen it carefully since the pencil nub is REALLY soft.
The NYX Slide On Pencil is a must-try whether you're looking for basic (black and brown) or colorful eyeliners. The texture is a dream to work with, plus it seriously doesn't budge when it dries! Just be careful in storing and sharpening it because so as not to waste the product.
I love it and I'm looking forward to try more colors! Can't wait till Digital Traincase restocks these - I want to check out the electric greens and dreamy mauve shades. ;)