Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion
Moisturizers are your first line of offense against your skin's basic issues. Dryness, dullness, and oiliness are some of the things that moisturizers should help you out with. You leave 'em on your skin 24/7 so they should be nothing less than amazing.
Thus, I'm a little leery of trying out other moisturizers, especially from a brand like Benefit which isn't singled out for its skincare products. So many things can go wrong.
Well, none of that sort happened when I started using the Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion (P1,500)! I've been using it regularly for two months now so I can confidently say that this is a pretty good match for my combination skin. Here's why!
What I love about the product
- Ultra light and oil-free, it is easily absorbed by my skin. It doesn't trigger extra oiliness during the day.
- Leaves an instant glow and silkiness on the face. I love how my face feels like after using this. It also showed improvement over the first few weeks I started using it.
- No breakouts. Super important.
- Has SPF15 PA++.
- Gorgeous packaging! It makes me think of Alice's blue bottle saying "Drink Me!"
- Love the scent. It's subtle and clean and not perfumey. My preference.
- Relatively affordable at P1,500 for 50.3 ml.
What I don't like about the product
- It tastes bad. The product has a tendency to creep around the mouth area when you sweat so sometimes I get a lick of it. -_- I can live with it though.
If you're looking for a super light moisturizer that doesn't become a greasy hot mess during the day, the Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion may be perfect for you. It will suit oily to combi skin. However, if you have dry skin, you might want to stick to a heavier formula.
It's nice. I'm really surprised that Benefit has a remarkable skincare line, considering that they seem to be focusing on their cosmetics more than anything else. Anyway, I'm definitely going to keep on using the Facial Emulsion until I run out. It's ideal for just stepping out of the house or during late afternoons when you know you don't need heavy-duty sun protection.
Yes, I think of it more as a day cream because of the SPF content. Although I don't see why this can't be used during evenings as well. What do you think? Tried this before?
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS / INGRÉDIENTS ACTIFS: OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.49%, AVOBENZONE (BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE ) 3.00%, OCTOCRYLENE 2.00%, SULISOBENZONE (BENZOPHENONE-4) 1.50 %. OTHERS INGREDIENTS / INGRÉDIENTS AUTRES: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, DIGLYCERIN, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, SILICA, BETAINE, STEARETH-21, PHENOXYETHANOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, COCONUT ALCOHOL, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CARBOMER, XANTHAN GUM, LAURETH-7, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, LINALOOL, ANHYDROXYLITOL, BHT, XYLITOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT, HYALURONIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE. N° 05421/A
Benefit is available in Greenbelt 5. Follow them on Facebook!