Kira Z-Pores her pores
I am so sick today. -_- Was trying to write a proper blog post but couldn't bring myself to concentrate. Anyway, Kira will be sharing her review for now!
Who suffers from an extra active t-zone? I do! And although I know that there's no product can permanently make pores disappear (they say it's virtually impossible since we're born with it!), I am still on the lookout for pore minimizing solutions no matter how temporary or pricey they may be.
It was timely that Liz asked me to review this little product as I've been battling with big pores on my nose and and oily complexion (blame it on stress and this schizo weather we're having). It's called Z-Pore (P1,600)!
Z-Pore™ combines special silicone polymers and optical diffusers to instantly reduce the look of pores and provide a soft matte finish to the skin. This water-, sweat-, and humidity-resistant formula lasts all day."
What it is:
A lightweight, nude-colored cream that resembles the consistency of mousse cream.
How to use it:
After my usual skin care regimen (wash+tone+moisturize), I just apply small dots of the GSL Z-pore on my problem areas -- my forehead, nose, chin and the cheeks near my nose. I just spread it evenly and et voila, I have a smooth, even canvas for makeup. I use liquid makeup by the way, and this product works well with both liquid and powder foundation.
What I like:
- nude-colored formula will match all skin tones (no white cast here!)
- very lightweight and unscented
- easy to apply and dries to a velvet matte finish
- creates a smooth and even base by blurring large pores and fine lines
- comes in a nifty packaging that dispenses the right amount, and it's small enough to stash in your purse or pocket
- is sweat-resistant! My makeup doesn't budge even after intense commuting
- very economical, this small tube will last you months
What I don't like:
- may not be suitable for ladies with sensitive skin, do patch test first to make sure you aren't allergic
- may be pricey for some, but it's worth it since it will last you several months
- in my case, it worked best with powder foundation. I noticed that I get oily quickly with my liquid foundation, like 3-4 hours tops. But no biggie because I just use my good ol' reliable blotting paper and I'm good to go!
Overall, the GSL Z-pore is a good product for those who desire smaller pores and a smoother canvas for makeup. If you're like me, I'm pretty sure you'll get tempted to use this on your entire face because of how it makes skin so soft and smoooooth! It's that addicting to use!
For more information on Z-pore visit https://www.facebook.com/GoodSkinLabs.ph.