Tony Moly Berry Berry Magic Lip Tint in Green Apple
Lip tints are handy for that pretty oh-I-really-didn't-try look or for those days when you're really in a rush and don't have time to dally with lipstick. The Tony Moly Berry Berry Magic Lip Tint in Green Apple (P198), I find, is a nice option to keep in your bag if you like hassle-free lip color!
What I like about the product
- Delivers a sheer, berry shade that looks even when applied. Love it! The clear green gel gets that berry hue once it touches skin. It leaves a stain on skin so the color lasts for a few hours.
- It's a bit like a lip balm so it's moisturizing.
- I personally don't mind the jar packaging; the formula isn't creamy, so you really must use your finger to apply it. Just make sure it's clean.
- Cheap at P198.
Very pretty berry shade
What I don't like about the product
- Can feel waxy if layered too thickly.
- I am not a fan of the scent, it's a little soapy.
The Tony Moly Berry Berry Magic Lip Tint in Green Apple is a nice product to have in your kikay kit for quick touchups during the day. It can also serve as a nice base for your sheer lipsticks, it's practically lip balm anyway!
I'm not much of a tinted lip balm person, but I'm keeping this in mind for quick trips and errands out of the house.