If you haven't noticed by now, I am a fan of Majolica Majorca. I'm impressed by the quality of their products, especially by the fact that they come in affordable prices. The Majolica Majorca Cream Pencil Eyeliner (P595) is not an exception - it's a smudge-proof and water-proof eyeliner, perfect for our humid weather.
What I love about the product
- Doesn't budge even when worn all day. It's smudge-proof and more or less water-proof.
- Pigmented, it goes on a matte black in one swipe.
- Since it's a pencil eyeliner, it's easy and convenient to use. I particularly like using this when I'm in a hurry to leave the house or when I need to apply makeup in the car.
- Lovely packaging, as can be expected from a Majolica Majorca product.
- Affordable at only P595.
What I don't like about the product
- Because of the budge-proof formula, this eyeliner can feel a teeny bit dry. It tugs at the lids a little, but it's nothing you can't solve by warming up the tip with your fingers.
Do you find that you need to set your eyeliner with eyeshadow just so it wouldn't budge? If you don't like eyeliners that are too creamy or those that take a while to dry up, I highly recommend the Majolica Majorca Cream Pencil Eyeliner. It's not as buttery at MAC, Urban Decay, or Makeup Forever, but it has the same reliable staying power and pigmentation at almost half the price.
Love it. I use this whenever it's extra humid since I know it'll stay put no matter what I do! It's a great substitute for expensive brands, and in any case, the caveat I mentioned is minor and easy to fix. Overall a great matte black eyeliner you can depend on.