Human Heart Nature Mineral Lip Gloss
I am so easily distracted lately. I don't know why, particularly, maybe I'm just tired. It grates at me. I need to be 100% productive these days as I juggle four jobs so I don't have time for this. If you guys have tips on how to focus better, they would be much appreciated!
ANYWAY! Today I'm going to talk about Human Heart Nature's latest product, the Mineral Lip Gloss (P195). It comes in two shades, Island Berry, Pink Hibiscus, and Coral Beach. Let's get on it!
What I love about the product
- Non-sticky! My top qualification for a good lip gloss.
- It's relatively thin and comfortable when worn.
- Generous amount in the tube - 8.5ml! - for only P195.
What I don't like about the product
- Pink Hibiscus is a pretty shade, but I wish it could be more opaque. I find it looks like an odd sheer milky pink on me if I use it alone; best to use it as a lipstick topper!
- The heart-shaped wand is a bit big for the mouth of the tube so it's a struggle to put it back in.
Love lip glosses? Then go organic with the Human Heart Nature Mineral Lip Gloss. It feels nice on the lips since it's not sticky and thick. I'm sure you'll love the texture! It's best used on top of smilarly-colored lipsticks. However, if you're looking for something to use alone, there are more pigmented glosses out there.
It's nice. Not bad for a P195 lip gloss, really. Perhaps the other shades will look better on me!