Blemish-prone women on a budget, rejoice! Now there's no need to save up for MAC, Makeup Forever, or Cinema Secrets concealers with a cheap substitute in town: the Revlon PhotoReady Concealer (P725).
This concealer is THE BOMB. It's highly pigmented, almost opaque, creamy, and has pretty good staying power in our humid weather. The best part really is the P725 price tag. Even with a quality similar to high-end concealers, the price is still friendly to those who are always looking for more affordable alternatives to expensive brands.
What I love about the product
- Medium to heavy coverage in a couple of swipes.
- Didn't break me out - always a major plus. I was worried that it will but my fears were for naught. It's fragrance and paraben-free.
- Creamy so it's easy to blend in for a natural finish.
- Stays put all day with minimal fading. It doesn't slide around even if you get oily or sweaty (I'm oily-combination though so not sure how it will fare with oilier folks).
- Has SPF20.
- Comes in six shades for light to morena skin tones - Fair, Light, Light Medium, Medium, Medium Deep and Deep. I think you'll find a perfect shade match. Mine is Medium!
- Affordable at P725.
What I don't like
- The tip you see peeking out, you can't retract that downwards anymore. So you always have to be careful in putting the cap back on!
- Texture is thicker than my usual concealers.
The Revlon PhotoReady Concealer is a great concealer that does the job at a fraction of the price. Out of all the concealers I've tried, I'd say that this is closest to the MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer.
It can be used both for the undereyes and blemishes, so it's a great overall product to cover those dark areas.
Love it. I'll keep it in my kit!