Avon Skin So Soft Radiant Glow Whitening Hand and Body Lotion
Goodness, it seems that all I've been reviewing lately are skin and body care products. I haven't been buying makeup since I have all I need as of the moment. Also, companies are releasing mostly skincare stuff. That says a lot about what Pinays prefer, I think! They do a lot of research to hit their target market, and I've observed that the trend today is skincare that whitens like nobody's business.
One such product is Avon's latest Skin So Soft variant, the Radiant Glow Whitening. It was only released on August 1. I've been using it spottily since the launch to see how it works for me, so here's my verdict!
What I like about this product
- Has a nice jasmine scent that sticks on my skin.
- It absorbs quickly, within a couple of minutes upon application. It feels cool and light, which I really like in lotions.
- Non-sticky and non-greasy. That's a great feat for a lotion in this crazy weather!
- It delivers the promise of soft skin. My skin feels immediately smoother and more supple upon application. Unfortunately, I haven't used it often enough to validate its claims of whitening when used continuously for seven days. I'm not into whitening to begin with.
- Gives this nice, non-glittery/ shimmery sheen when applied, as promised. It goes away after a couple of hours though.
What I don't like
- Nothing! It's a nice lotion, IMHO.
If you're looking for a lotion that's comfortable and light, this may be it. I adore the smell, which isn't too overpowering.
The Radiant Glow is a nice lotion for the price - P350 for 250 ml. Knowing Avon, they're probably going to offer this for a cheaper promo price soon. It's a new product, which is why it's more expensive than their older Skin So Soft variants.
Anyway, you get a lot in the bottle, plus a little goes a long way so this should last you quite a while. I have no complaints overall. I can see myself using this frequently in the future, when I need an extra moisturizing boost. I'm too lazy to apply lotion regularly, lol.