I first "discovered" this product in my Mom's bathroom. When I visit her every weekend, I had no choice but to use the shampoo/conditioner that she uses, which is how I got to try this. Verdict? I absolutely love it! I've been using it for a month now and my hair definitely looks healthier, softer, with less hairfall. Moms know best, in the end.
What I adore about the product
- Keeps my hair soft and moisturized. I don't use conditioner anymore.
- Safe for colored hair
- Smells nice
- Has a creamy texture. I don't need much to get a good lather.
- Lessened my dandruff and hairfall
- If the back is to be believed, it's made of natural ingredients - shoe flower, chickpea, thyme gratiola, basil, and thistles. What an odd combo, but it works.
- THE PRICE! It's only P89 in Watson's. For a two-in-one product, that's a good deal already. When I bought mine, it was the only one left in the shelves. It seems to be a best-selling product and I can see why. It comes in a big 200ml bottle.
What I don't like about this
- Nothing! It's perfect for me.
Product is a light-green color
It's good for dry and damaged hair, since it has moisturizing properties. I feel it is mild, too, so it should be okay for sensitive scalps like mine. I leave it on for two minutes - like conditioner - and then rinse it out thoroughly.
I will buy back-ups of this product - as soon as I see it again. It's usually sold out, and not all Watsons branches carry the Himalaya Herbals brand. I haven't launched a serious search for it yet since I still have a lot left in the bottle, but I'll let you know where I find it. I bought mine in SM Rosario, Cavite.