There is nothing like cheap lipstick to lift a dour mood. It's the easiest, fastest way to change up your look and it doesn't even have to cost much to look good! Now, something I recently bought is the Fashion 21 Aqualicious lipstick in Little Mermaid. I read about it in a local beauty blog some weeks back and found it interesting. It was only P150 so I grabbed it when I got the chance.
What I love about the product
- Little Mermaid is a gorgeous pink coral shade that instantly brightens my skin.
- Vibrant, opaque, and pigmented. One sweep is enough to get a good color pay-off.
- Creamy and moisturizing, although I would still suggest a balm underneath.
- No scent, which is surprising for a drugstore lipstick.
- Cheap at only P150
What I don't like about the product
- Fades in under three hours. It fades unevenly too, which is a big deal for me.
- Slightly waxy
Looking for a new lipstick that could be a conversation starter? Little Mermaid is the one! It's the kind of pink lipstick that stands out without being too outrageous. I like that it works with warm Pinay skintones, affordable, and easily available. It's actually very similar to NYX Round Lipsticks, so if you love those, you'll love the Aqualicious line as well.
If you hate lipstick that fades easily though, I would suggest investing more on higher end lipsticks.
Well, I'm not fond of re-applying lipstick once I've put them on. I expect them to last at least three hours. Less than that and there's no deal. However, since Little Mermaid is such a nice shade of lipstick that I don't have yet, I don't mind wearing it. I probably won't buy from the Aqualicious line again though.