There is a minimal entrance fee of P600 which already includes food and drinks in Commune Makati. For the two workshops, the fee is P1,200. Each attendee will also receive a generous swag bag from our sponsors! We're giving almost P6,000 worth of goodies per attendee. ;) Thanks to Pink Sugar, Nivea, Happy Skin, Burt's Bees, K-Palette/ Beautybox Corp., and Kanebo I promise you that it's totally worth celebrating and learning with us!
Announcement: the slots are currently all filled up. However, if you would like to be part of the waiting list, you may still fill up this form. We will email you if a slot opens up. Thank you!
Eight years ago, I didn't know that my little makeup blog will turn into a fully-incorporated company with a staff of ten. I was just having fun trying out products on my own and writing casual reviews about them. Then I was having fun attending events. Then I was having fun earning a bit of money here and there from sponsored posts. Then now I'm dying from the pressure of running everything and not letting PV take over my life! Haha.
Seriously though, it's been an amazing ride so far and it's because of you guys. I know some of you have been reading this blog since the beginning. Some came in a few years ago and would check back every so often. More have recently discovered the website and have stayed to leave nice comments. I am grateful for all the support and kindness you've shown me through the years. I am grateful for the community of smart women that have formed around Project Vanity, always tireless in sharing their own tips and reviews.
And that's why we're celebrating another milestone in March, the Project Vanity 8th Anniversary! Instead of doing a cocktail party like last year, this year I am holding two workshops to share what I know about beauty - how to get your #FOTD #goals and how to make a kick-ass blog with the potential to earn in the future.
In the Beauty Workshop, we will be discussing the following things:
- Foundation and Concealer 101 as well as new techniques in achieving perfect skin (strobing, baking, concealing with lipstick)
- How to contour in a way that actually looks natural (free tip: it doesn't involve tape, spoons, and a mask-like template)
- How to achieve eyebrows that will be envied by all
- How to have fun with neutral eyeshadows and colorful eyeliners
- How to match your cheek and lip colors
Each attendee must bring her own mirror and makeup kit should she want to do try out the looks on the spot, but that is optional. You may also simply take pictures and notes for future reference, and ask questions during the process.
In the Blogging Workshop, we will be discussing the following things:
- The elements that make a beauty website successful
- How to grow your traffic, influence, and community
- How to take and edit fantastic product photos for your Instagram and blog
- How to approach brands for collaboration
- What a media kit is for and how to make one
You will be needing perhaps a notebook and pen for jotting down notes, but you can also bring your camera or phone for the product photo segment.
We will send a confirmation email within 48 hours! See you there guys. I am so excited! Who's coming?