Having served as the Head Makeup Artist of hit TV shows like Pinoy Big Brother and The Voice Philippines, Eman De Leon is a talented makeup artist who is the go-to of teen celebrities like Maymay Entrata and Edward Barber. He is well known for his natural yet flawless makeup looks which are perfect for television, print, and special events. In a rare opportunity, Eman has partnered with Project Vanity for his first ever master class, which will cover the following:
- Creating a makeup look for high definition cameras used in television, print, and digital: Eman will show his techniques from skincare, prep and prime, base, eye makeup, to lips. These time-tested steps have been executed in countless shoots which means that you'll get practical knowledge straight from a working professional.
- Making it as a makeup artist: Eman will talk about his journey as an artist and share advice on how to build your career from nothing. He will give tips on how to get new clients, be part of TV and advertising projects, and work with celebrities.
- Hands on class: each student will work on their models* after which Eman will be sharing his feedback.
The Project Vanity Master Class with Eman De Leon is happening on August 25, Saturday, 1:00-4:00 PM in Rockwell Club's function rooms. It will be a small class so that Eman can focus on each student's work. Revlon is the exclusive makeup sponsor so each student will go home with a loot bag full of Eman's top Revlon picks! This is an advanced makeup workshop so it is recommended for those who have some experience working with clients.
You will need to bring and/or prepare the following:
- Your own brush set and/or tools. As this is an advanced class, each student is required to bring a full brush set for foundation/base, eye makeup, blush/contour/highlight application.
- Your own makeup set. Revlon will be providing a set that you can use at the class, but we highly encourage students to bring their own set as well.
- A model. You will need a model to work with for this class, so you can better learn Eman's techniques. We will provide snacks and drinks for all attendees.
The fee for the master class is P4,500. It is inclusive of the workshop, a Revlon loot bag, and refreshments during the event. Please sign up below and we will contact you for payment details within 48 hours. See you there!